Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
6639.01 € inkl. Mwst.
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: SW10404
Kino Flo CEL-450CU, Celeb 450 LED DMX Center Mount, Univ
The Celeb® 450 LED DMX is one of the largest LED soft panels available in the market today measuring 45” x 14” (114.5cm x 36cm). Similar in size to the award-winning 4ft 4Bank, the Celeb 450 LED produces a soft, broad, wraparound light quality (CRI 95) and produces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location.
The Celeb 450 has three Menu options, one white and two color menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
Celeb 450 LED Highlights
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
- Energy efficient, draws 2.5A, 120VAC
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Slim profile
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount, Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- The Celeb 450 LED Center Mount includes a ball and socket design and lock down handle. It allows unrestricted 360° orientation.
At the other end of the Center Mount is a junior pin lollipop, MTP-LM (28mm), which can go directly onto a junior stand or hang from a pipe grid with a junior pipe clamp.
Note: The handles on the back of the fixture provide an attachment point for a safety chain.