Panasonisc AJ-CX4000GJ NEW Memory Card Camera Recorder
Scheduled for release in December 2019
2/3-type Lens Large size 4.4K 1 MOS 24 bit Audio
expressP2 card slot x 1 microP2 card slot x 2 Network
Next-Generation ENG Shoulder Camcorder
Supporting 4K/HDR and IP Connection
• Depth of field secured with the B4 lens mount and
2/3-in. image circle.
• Two filter wheels (ND and CC).
• Includes a newly developed large 4.4K image
sensor. Sampling exceeding 4K is used to achieve a
resolution of 2000 TV lines.
• F10 (60 Hz)/F11 (50 Hz) sensitivity in High Sens. mode.
• Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)*1
acquisition and outputs SDR*2 while acquiring HDR.
• Multi-formats: MOV (4K/HD) and P2 MXF*3 (HD only).
• New HEVC Codec 100 Mbps mode for ENG
(4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit).
• 4:2:2 10-bit recording: 4K up to 30p/25p and HD up
to 60p/50p (H.264/AVC, AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG).
• Four-channel 24-bit LPCM audio recording.
• The express P2 card offers ultra high speed offloading.
• Lower running cost media: microP2 card/SDXC
• Light weight: 7.5 lbs./3.4kg (body only) and
excellent weight balance.
• Offers the Direct Streaming function compatible with
RTSP, RTMP and RTMPS.*4
• 4K 60p/50p 4:2:2 10-bit output via 12G-SDI out and
• Newly developed built-in LCD monitor of HD720p
resolution with touch panel function.
• Newly developed High-contrast monochrome OLED
display for the timecode and audio level indicator.
• Includes various network connections: Gigabit
Ethernet with locking connector, wireless LAN
(option) and USB 3.0 connector.
• NDI|HX compatibility (requires license purchase).*5
• Wireless remote from an ROP App (iOS/Android).*6